Friday, August 18, 2017

Color For Calm 2018 Calendar Review - Add color every day!







Coloring is so relaxing. There is something special about filling in spaces with color. I have been coloring since a child, but nothing like the detailed coloring books that are available these days. I find myself coloring something each day.


The Color For Calm 2018 Calendar is perfect for a quick and easy coloring project, daily. This box style calendar features a new design for every single day. The sheets can be torn off for coloring or left on the stand. I personally would leave the page on the stand then when it is time to change the date, then I would color the previous day that I am removing.

The Color For Calm coloring calendar is filled with patterns, florals, animals, abstracts and fun designs. There are so many to choose from! It makes it exciting to see what the next day coloring pattern is!  I like the variety of images. There are plenty of Mandalas and other intricate designs. I am not too fond of flowers, but the images included are worth coloring.

Besides being a daily calendar, coloring a page a day, does provide a few moments of calm. They have included coloring pencils which are attached to the back of the stand.

One of the enjoyable aspects of this calendar, the daily pages tear out and are one sided! I like to remove them to work on.  The variety from picture to picture includes small very detailed sections to flowing swirls and more! There are seasonal designs within each month too. This book has definitely kept my coloring attention.





It comes with 5 double sided colored pencils, providing 10 colors to work with. The pencils provide the basic colors. They are not the greatest of coloring quality pencils but having them handy is a coloring plus!


I am thrilled to have this Color For Calm Calendar and am looking forward to each day!  This would make an ideal gift for any coloring enthusiast.

Look for Color For Calm at your favorite book store or order online at many book sellers.

Color for Calm All Year Long 2018 by Carrie Stephens

Box Calendar with Colored Pencils attached to Base

Author: Carrie Stephens
Format: Calendar, 316 Pages
ISBN: 9781631063510
Publisher: Rock Point Gift & Stationery
 
Many thanks to Quarto for providing the review product.
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. Gratis product was received in order to write my honest and unbiased review. The opinions above are my own and were not influenced in any way. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: