Friday, May 25, 2018

Theraplex® Helps “Beat the Heat”.




TIPS TO KEEP YOUR CHILD’S SENSITIVE SKIN COMFORTABLE THIS SUMMER:

Recommended by Dermatologists, Theraplex® Helps “Beat the Heat”.

As balmy summer weather heats up, it is not unusual for people to experience a dramatic increase in perspiration, often causing sensitive skin to “flare up.” This is especially true for children who have eczema. To help keep your child’s skin “cool in the shade,” the experts who make Theraplex® skincare offer summer tips designed to keep sensitivities in check.           

·        To help keep your child feeling cooler and drier, avoid the sun when it is at its strongest (from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m)

·        Apply a sunscreen SPF 30 or higher. Many pediatric dermatologists recommend physical sunscreens as they may be less irritating than chemical sunscreens.

·        If your child has been in the ocean or pool, rinse chlorine or salt off with a gentle cleanser and immediately apply a moisturizer such as Theraplex ClearLotion.  A light, fast penetrating emollient oil spray, ClearLotion has earned the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. When applied to damp skin, it uniquely wraps around water on the skin's surface, sealing in moisture and replacing the natural oils that water and soap can strip away. After towel drying, ClearLotion leaves skin moisturized for hours without greasiness. And, because ClearLotion is a spray, you will be able to apply it to even the wriggliest of children!

·        Make sure your child drinks plenty of fluids.

·        For added protection and comfort any time of day or night, try Theraplex Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Skin Protectant with natural colloidal oatmeal. It also has earned the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. This enriched moisturizing formula helps to relieve dry skin with superior moisturization that lasts for hours. It soothes your child’s dry, sensitive skin without parabens, fragrances, preservatives, or lanolin.

My Thoughts:


I've had sensitive, dry skin ever since I was a little girl. Finding the proper lotion and skin care regime has always been difficult. Not only do I try to avoid greasy moisturizers, but finding one that actually works all day to provide relief can be a challenge. When I read about Theraplex's ClearLotion I loved the idea. I've always applied my moisturizers after a shower since the pores are open from the heat. I'm a huge fan of natural oils too, so this product was ideal.

Application of the Theraplex ClearLotion is extremely easy and convenient! After a shower or swim, spray the lotion onto your skin. I like to rub it in with my hands to ensure I get every area. It immediately begins soaking in. Then, pat dry your skin with a towel and you're ready to continue your day! The ClearLotion does not stick or transfer to your towel so there's no need to worry about residue. It also does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin either. I began noticing a difference in the texture and softness of my skin after the first application. After a few weeks I can honestly say my skin looks and feels great! No dry bumps or dry patches! I am excited to keep using the Theraplex Clear Lotion.

Connect with Theraplex:



0 comments: